Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette - Coral
"Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of 9 highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, in a smooth and blendable texture. Available in 4 colour themes – Warm Brown, Mauve, Smokey, and Electric Obsessions – the palettes are super compact and lightweight, a must-have for your handbag. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks for easy application on-the-go.
- NEW Huda Beauty Gemstone Obsessions: A collection of 9 creamy metallic and duochrome shadows inspired by the rich reflection of gemstones. Packed with stunning shades of Amethyst, Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire, this palette is perfect for adding a hint of sparkle to the eyelids.
- NEW Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions: Featuring 2 duochrome shimmers and 7 creamy matte shadows, this palette combines warm shades of burnt orange and dusty pinks, for a daring look that delivers a warm glow. • Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions: Instantly bring light and warmth to your look with Huda’s go-to palette. Packed with 8 mattes and 1 shimmer in heated tones of browns, reds, oranges and copper, the color range flatters any skin tone and eye color.
- Huda Beauty Mauve Obsessions: 6 pigmented mattes and 3 gorgeous shimmers in dusty rose and plummy hues create a soft, natural finish for a smokey, sultry effect.
- Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions: Master the ultimate smokey eye or staple nude look with this range of 4 mattes and 5 metallic shimmers; including an intense black, warm shades of dark brown, champagne, gold and silver.
- Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions: The electric palette offers 6 bold mattes and 3 shimmers in bright blues, electric yellows, and neon pinks. Creating dramatic, show-stopping looks is now effortlessly achievable with just one palette.
How to use:
- The versatility of these palettes allows you to create endless eye make-up looks.
- Blend the shadows seamlessly together, using darker shades in the crease, and lighter hues along the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.
- Using a smudge or liner brush, apply one of the darker shades along the top and bottom lash line.
- With your ring finger, or with fixing spray on an eyeshadow brush, apply the shimmer shade to the center of your eyelid to arm up the glamour."