Dukhoon - Portable Bukhoor Heater
A high quality and portable electric bakhour heater (without the use of flames).
- Micro USB
- Cleaning brush
- Air Outlet
- Air Input
- Signal Light
- Micro USB Input
- On/Off Button
- Security Lock
- Bakhour Room
- Pushing Pin
Green Light - The device is working: both the heater and the fan are working
Green Light Flashing Slowly - The device is cooling down: both the heater and the fan are suspended
Red Light Flashing Rapidly - The battery is low, the device automatically stops working
Red Light -
- The device is being charged
- The Device is being charged but the light is off
- The device is fully charged
Red and Green Lights are flashing rapidly - An error occurred and the device stops working.
- Make sure that the security Lock is raise- the device is locked
- Open the outlet (Air Outlet Lid)
- Put the net on the device
- The net separates between the heater and bakhour, preventing bakhour from burning or causing a bad smell
- Put bakhour on the upper part of the net
- Amount of smoke is affected by both bakhour’s quality and quantity
- Install the outlet (Air outlet lid) on the device
- Small Bakhour pieces help minimizing the time needed for heating.
- Don't Overstack the net with bakhour as it blocks the flow of smoke, hence reducing the amount of smoke coming from the device
- Amount of smaoke is affected by both bakhour;s quality and quanity.
Before using, charge the device until the light turns off, make sure that the USB is properly connected
- Lower the security lock to unlock the device
- Keep pressing on the On/Off button twice to turn on the device
- The fan pushes the smoke (worksfor 3 sec then rests for 2 sec)
- To achieve best performances, adjust the device at 45 degree while tilting the outlet (Air Outlet Lid) upward. Avoid using the device vertically
- Keep away from the On/Off Button until the device stops working
- Move the security lock upwards to lock the device
- After using the device for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, it cools down for 30 minutes. During that period, the heater and fan stops working
- To avoid overheating, the safety sensor inside the device starts the cooling down process if the heat reached a high degree
- During cooling down period, the device will not work. There is no need to keep pressing the On/Off button.
- Be careful and do not obscure or block the air outlet or input during the cooling down process.
Note: Using the device frequently for short periods of time activates the cooling down process.