Whirl Trio Curling Iron
An exceptional triple-action tool that’s out of this whirl. With three interchangeable barrels, the Whirl Trio opens up a myriad of styling possibilities. Transition from spiral curls to mermaid waves, from tousled waves to flipped ends—the options are as endless as your imagination.
- Winner of the 2017, 2016 and 2015 Allure Best of Beauty Award
- Includes a 1"" straight barrel, a 1.5"" straight barrel, and a 1.25"" - 0.75"" tapered barrel
- T3 Tourmaline and ceramic barrels seal the cuticle for a smooth, shiny finish
- Digital T3 SinglePass™ technology measures and adjusts temperature for consistent, healthy results and one-pass styling
- Five heat settings—adjustable for any hair type or condition
- Interchangeable design with additional barrels sold separately
- Auto world voltage
- One hour auto off
How to Use:
-Begin with dry detangled hair.
-Divide hair at the temples and secure the top half out of the way.
-Then divide the bottom half into one- to two-inch sections to begin styling.
-Hold the wand over your head with the tip pointing downward and wrap a section of hair around the barrel.
-Finish with the end of the section against the barrel tip.
-Hold for a few seconds then slide the wand out to release the wave.
To switch the barrel:
-Line up the side pins on the barrel with the slots in the convertible base (sold separately or included with your Whirl Trio, Whirl Convertible or Twirl Convertible) and insert the barrel firmly into it.
-Rotate the lock until it clicks. The dot symbol on the barrel lock should line up with lock symbol on the convertible base when securely fastened.
-Use the included heat-resistant glove when styling to protect against accidental burns in case your hand comes in contact with the heated barrel.
-Do not wrap the power cord around this tool as this may damage the electrical wiring.
-Consult the enclosed user guide prior to use.
Includes storage tote, heat-resistant glove